Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: UK. Remote, Hybrid or Office Based.
Salary: £30-£35K, Based on Experience
Start Date: Immediate Start
Application Deadline: Thursday 31st March 2022
Travel Required: On Occasion
At ProQ Barbecues & Smokers, we are experts in BBQ, food smoking, and the art of using smoke in cookery and food preservation.
It all started back in 2008, when Ian McKend designed and developed the very first ProQ® BBQ Smoker. ProQ® is now an internationally respected brand, with more than 70 products across our domestic and professional ranges selling worldwide.
We are growing quickly so this is a very exciting time to join the ProQ team.
As a family run business with strong ethics, we look after our people. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation and constant growth and development – we have plenty of fun too! We are passionate about food and we strive to educate and inspire others to share the same enjoyment of BBQ, outdoor cooking and the love of food as we do.
Our head office is in beautiful Cornwall.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing expert with drive and ambition to join the ProQ team in this newly created role. Results-driven and creative you are obsessed with all things marketing and technology, have a way with words and can demonstrate experience in a similar role, preferably with some Shopify experience.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing and digital content creation, ranging from creating exciting & informative content to managing day to day PPC, Social & email campaigns, as well as some SEO work.
As a small and dynamic team, we value a hands-on approach, and as this position can either be office or remotely based, you need to be a good communicator, disciplined and self-motivated.
You will be joining a friendly, high growth business, with excellent career development opportunities. A passion for food and some outdoor cooking experience is a plus!
- Create, build, upload and manage content for our ecommerce sites
- Manage our social media calendar and content across all channels
- Prepare and manage online newsletters and email marketing campaigns
- Performance marketing campaigns e.g. search, shopping and social paid ads
- Optimise SEO through keyword research, content pieces & meta data
- Managing budgets & forecasts, as well as Analytics & reporting
- Writing clear briefs for both internal and external stakeholders & partners
- At least 3 years’ experience (agency or in a similar role)
- Successful creation and delivery of brand awareness & performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Search, Socials, Email, Web Content, Video)
- Creation of fresh, engaging & original content, using your own ideas & research
- Understanding and implementation of SEO development & best practice
- Demonstrable experience of managing campaign budgets and measuring performance & ROI
- Some knowledge of multi-territory campaigns would be beneficial
- Preferably some experience of email automation & audience segmentation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – with a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of content creation & editing software (image and video)
- Ability to read, interpret & edit HTML and other web-based content
- Working knowledge of analytics and digital advertising platforms (ideally: GA, Google Console, Google Ads, Meta Ads, YouTube Ads, TikTok & Insta Reels)
- Competent user of Outlook/Office
- Familiar with Shopify & Amazon Seller Central
- Experience with Klaviyo email software
- Competitive Salary – based on experience
- Office or remote based - home office setup provided if required
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Strong career development opportunities
- ProQ welcome bundle
- Generous staff discount
- Company events
- Bonus structure
Please send both your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role, and why you would like to work with us.
Although we would like to acknowledge all the applications we receive, we can only respond to those who qualify for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.